I know the up-to-date live sound guys and girls have had their fill of the PM5D, that's because every soft-seater and municipal amphitheatre in the world has at least one still working flawlessly, doing it all, what a workhorse. But you know what, it actually sounds pretty darn good! I know there are lots of fancier plug ins now but you can create some beautiful mixes on this old beast! And it is a huge problem solver when it is in our rehearsal/recording work flow. So many ins and outs!! It is our ONLY digital mixer, sorry to be so dated, haha!!!
The PM5D V2 includes 48 XLR/balanced TRS analog mono inputs with manual mic preamps, plus additional 4 stereo line level inputs.
- 48 mono and 4 stereo inputs, 24 mix buses and 2 stereo outputs, and 8 matrix outputs.
- Custom "DSP7" LSI for ultra-high-speed 96-kHz/32-bit processing.
- I/O capacity and functionality can be doubled or tripled by adding one or two rack-mountable DSP5D Digital Mixing Systems.
- Easy "virtual soundcheck" with individually assignable channels does not require complex re-patching.
- Built-in VCM (Virtual Circuit Modeling) effects offer impeccable simulations of classic signal processing gear.
- 8 high-performance multi-effect processors and 12 graphic equalizers built in.